Wedding MC - Reception Coordinator
There are a lot of formalities at a wedding reception and there should also be plenty of time to p-a-r-t-y! So, you need to have a plan!
Don't leave it up to Uncle Bob because he's a funny guy.
Let Uncle Bob enjoy the evening too ... he shouldn't have to work at your wedding!
A professional MC will have everything under control,
remove the stress from your shoulders, and ensure the evening is a success!
Initial information gathering interview;
Lots of suggestions and advice as to how you can personalise your wedding reception;
Use of my run-sheet template or a review of your run-sheet as it stands;
Initial contact with your suppliers (particularly my bestfriend the DJ);
Meetings and full availability to discuss your reception;
Review of speeches (if required);
Use of my PA system and microphones (if required);
50km of travel is included
On the day:
- You are always my No.1 priority!
- Arrival 1 hour prior to the reception;
- Coordination with the venue and suppliers, do sound check;
- Coordination of bridal party entrance;
- Making sure everything runs according to the run-sheet, eg. seating, intros, prayer(?),
- meal service, speeches, toasts, music, events, traditions, closing the party;
- Solving issues and trouble-shooting (you won't even know any of this is happening ... that's my job);
- Looking out for guests with particular needs;
- Ensuring the Guest Book gets around.